Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Popvert - Infidelity Park (2008)

Band: Popvert
Album: Infidelity Park
Myspace: Popvert
Sounds Like: CSS but not as sexual.
Download: Link
Genre: Electro, New Wave, Pop, Synth
Why: Jolie Lindholm is the singer... now let me explain, Michelle (my girlfriend) and I were driving the other day with my ipod on shuffle. A Dashboard Confessional song from Swiss Army Romance came on (that album featured miss Lindholm on back-up vocals). So then I asked Michelle if she heard Jolie's band Rocking Horse Winner (yes, named after the book), they were an emo band with Jolie on vocals... so, i had to look into what happened to Rocking Horse and Miss Lindholm. Unfortenatly Rocking Horse is no more but here is Jolie's new band with a mighty fine Careless Whispers cover too.

No comments: