Friday, February 06, 2009

Liam And Me - Jam Now Session

Band: Liam And Me
Album: Jam Now Sessions (live 2007)
Myspace: Liam And Me
Sounds Like: Killers, Forever The Sickest Kids, Hellogoodbye
Genre: Pop, Synth Rock, Indie
Link: Download
Track Listing:
1) Say It Out Loud
2) Pretender
3) Fast As You Can
4) Who Do You Think You Are
5) Pretty Black Dress
6) Theres A Difference
7) I Thought You Knew
8) Call The Cops
9) Don't Say A Word
Why: This is the closest thing we have to an album by Liam And Me. It is a high quality (no crowd noise) live recording from 2007. They are a popular local (NJ/Philly).

2 comments:

AJ said...

This rules ... I've been waiting for ANYTHING from this band since I've seen them over a year ago. I'll be purchasing the album the day it comes out (something I rarely do)

SillyBarry said...

Liam and Me's First cd: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gqtdooun0mw