Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Show on TV: Eastbound & Down

TV Show: Eastbound & Down
When: Sunday nights at 10:30pm
Channel: HBO (available On Demand)
Web Link: HBO: Eastbound & Down... send your friend a voice mail from Danny Mcbride (Kenny Powers), download baseball cards, and watch videos.
My favorite quotes: Episode 1: "For your information I have full size balls", "Can I wear the scream mask, the mask from scream, when i do your from behind", "Hey, I don't mean to break up the good time here, but... I just saw two boys raping a sixth grader... Just kidding", and "I'm not gonna stop yelling because that will mean i lost the fight"
Why: From the makers of Foot Fist Way... Starring Danny Mcbride... and produced by the FunnyOrDie.com team... This show will not last long... it is too funny and rough for tv even HBO (they recorded 13 episodes). The show is great, non-stop funny. Very rated R. Watch it now before it offends some group and gets kicked off tv.

No comments: